Haryana State came into existence on 1st November, 1966 and the Punjab Gram Panchayat Act, 1952 was made applicable to the PRIs in Haryana. Pursuant to the 73rd Constitutional amendment in 1992, the Haryana Panchayati Raj Act, 1994 was framed which came into force w.e.f. April 22, 1994. Thereafter Haryana Panchayati Raj Election Rules, 1994 were formulated on 24th August, 1994 followed by Haryana Panchayati Rules, 1995, notified on 16th February1995....
- Order of HSSC following selected candidates are hereby offered appointment to the post of Draftsman (Civil)
- Regarding completion of emloyee records in Human Resource and Management System (HRMS).
- Committee to scrutiny application for lease of land for setting up of Gaushala in the State
- Regarding provisoning of Fibre to the home (FTTH) in the Gram Panchayats Amabala.
- Regarding minutes of the meeting of State executive committee (SEC) for Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan (RGSA)
Showing 1 - 5 of 228 results.
Items per Page 5
- Budget allotment under major head 2515-ORDP-51-NA-001-Dir-&-98-CD-96-sub-head 67-medical reimbursement for the year 2020-21 for block staff. Rs. 11,95,054
- Additional budget allotment for Salary, D.A. and Ex-gratia for the year 2020-21 for block staff, Ch.Dadri, GRG, PKL and KRK
- Additional budget allotment for salary D.A., T.A. scholarship and stipends and contractual service for the year 2020-21 for block staff Rs. 2,37,81,101
- Additional budget allotment for Salary and D.A. for the year 2020-21 for block staff, YNR
- Additional budget allotment for salary and D.A. for the year 2020-21 for block staff, Sonipat
Showing 1 - 5 of 86 results.
Items per Page 5